Day 17 of 30
Green Tea No Bake Cheesecake
Adapted from Martha Stewart
- 1 pack of strawberry Pocky
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon green tea
1. In a plastic bag crush the strawberry Pocky with a rolling pin. Place the crumbs into a bowl.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave. Pour the melted butter into the crumbs. Mix until combined. Press the crumbs into a plastic lined mould. Chill the crust in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Make the filling by whipping the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the condensed milk, mix, add the green tea powder, mix, add the lemon juice, and mix well.
4. When the crust is well chilled, pour the filling inside. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours or over night.
5. After chilling carefully removed the mould and serve.